On 11/4/08, Allison Trueman, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Hi Everyone!
>
>I am new to the list, and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
>My name is Allison Viron and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I have been
>reading the PDML for about 2 1/2 weeks now, but I didn't want to comment
>on it until I said hi.

[snip]

>So I am posting a PESO of Lucy today. She likes boxes and bags, and the
>title says it all. Let me know what you think.
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/562543034/

Hi Allison and welcome from Cotty in the UK. That's an enchanting
picture - well done. You caught the moment perfectly.

You like cats. Here's a couple backatcha:

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/nature/images/pic11.html>

<http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/nature/images/pic33.html>

That's Duki.

--