On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:26 PM, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I figured that was the point of the photo, however I couldn't come up
>  with a flip remark about it.  (I'm a bit off my game today, tax day you
>  know).

Don't worry about it.  Unfortunately, the potato box really does
detract from it, IMHO. I mean, I like the photo, but the only way to
get rid of that eyesore would be to do something in PS that I don't
like doing, so I'm forced (or to be more precise, I'm forcing myself)
to live with it.

I was just funnin' with you guys (this response is for Jack, too, as I
see he's responded to the potato box thing, too) with my reply to der
Listmeister.

:-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson