It looks to me like you may have bumped the tripod while changing
lenses. Specifically, the 50-135 is aimed slightly higher than the
16-50. I can see slight differences that I couldn't attribute to a
change in lens angle, but it is hard to tell...

(Generally, the 50mm on the 50-135mm looks like it has a slightly
larger FOV, but that should be true at the bottom of the picture as
well as the top, and it isn't.)

stan