Hi Everyone:

I had to take 3 quick shots of something to send to someone in an email.  I
shot the photos, put the memory card in the card reader in my PC tower, &
couldn't get the PC to read the card.

I then took a quick shot on a different card, and the PC read that card just
fine.

I looked up Help & it was recommended to wipe the metal contacts with
alcohol.

Has anyone used this remedy?  Do you suggest a different remedy?  I'm pretty
sure the card in question is the one I bought with the K10D last June of
2007.  It's a Lexar Professional SD 2gig 133x speed.  (As is the 2nd card I
used.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,  Christine