-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de DagT
Enviada: domingo, 20 de Abril de 2008 23:10
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Assunto: PESO - a day at the opera

Norway got a new opera building last week. The architecture of the
place is spectacular with the roof made from white marble available
being for the public,  and I think you may see a lot of pictures from
it elsewhere, but here´s my first picture

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=374484

I used my new LF camera...

DagT

11:31