Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not paranoic, they're watching me.

Of ourse they are:

"The Neighborhood Network Watch is a domestic community based group
that analyzes and collects network traffic from open public networks,
for national security purposes. The group was founded in 2006 with the
help of its parent organization the U.S. Department of Homeland
Security. The first chapter of the Neighborhood Network Watch was
founded in 2007 and has been operating since then."

That is from: http://www.dhsnnw.org/about.html

That's oin THE US; lots of other countries are at least as bad.

--
Sandy Harris,
Nanjing, China