(Greetings to all. I just found this list.)

This takes me back to my first days of 35mm photography, with Tri-X and
a Honeywell Pentax H1A my grandfather gave me.

Between childhood carelessness and later life events, I no longer have
any Pentax film cameras (though had several over the years), and stepped
back into SLRs with an *ist DL two years ago. When the money's there
again, I'd like to get a K20D or one of its successors.

Here's a favorite of mine from recent times. Snow is fleeting here, so
capturing good images requires quick response.

http://rah.homeunix.net/pictures/IMGP0153_640.PNG (scaled to 640 wide
with the GIMP and re-saved as PNG)

*ist DL, SMC-DA 18-55 f3.5, 1/350 @ f5.6, ISO 200

--