Steve Desjardins wrote:

>Racing bikes are bound to be full of ads.  Not to mention the brand
>names on motorcycle clothing, which tends to be prominent.

I understand  - that's the problem...

I just need generic guy on generic motorcycle  - that I can use to
_suggest_ Evel Kneivel
so the puzzle doer will come up with the word "Evil" in conjunction with
the first word of the puzzle.
(hard to describe this without giving it away :)

There are great pics of him on line that are perfect, but I can't steal
them.
I wish I could draw better.

ann