I'm scheduled to hit the road... well, 5 minutes ago actually. The wedding
is 3 hours away. Rehearsal tonight, ceremony & reception Saturday at 2pm.
But before I head off, I just wanted to take a second and say thanks for
all the information I've learned on this discussion board over the past
seven years. Amidst all of the banter and foolishness (grin) you guys are
more a part of this moment than you realize. Tidbits of information and
boatloads of inspiration sometimes go a long way. Wish me luck!

More info @
http://www.digitalshoebox.us/2008/04/first-wedding.html