I had mine for 16 months before i decided to look into it. I knew last
Feb, 2007, that it was a problem, in the A 50 this time.

When Erin and James bring my K10D back next week, i'll be able to send
it back with the DAF 50 and have them look at it.

Seems to be ok with the FA 100, so it may just be my error in manual
focusing the A50, but i can really see it in the DAF 50

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com