William Robb wrote:
> Ann, I don't know if either of these do you any good, but if nothing else, it
> should be good for
> a laff.
> That's me and my 1979 HD Lowrider 80.
> For you riders of anything else, this is what a real motorcycle looks like.
>
> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/temp/dangerwill.html

Well, since we're taking a trip down memory lane, here's one of me and
my motorcycle back in the days when I had hair:

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/24-hour.jpg

 From a scan of a print, shot with a Kodak disposable by some passer-by
whom we drafted. Taken just a few minutes after the end of the 24-hour
endurance race. I'm in the middle of the back row and my club t-shirt is
darker than everyone else's because it's soaking wet - I'd just ridden
the last shift (in 95-degree F weather). To my left, in cap and
sunglasses, is Mike Hausknecht, one of our other riders. The other three
riders are the guys squatting in front, Broderick Walker (I think the
only guy in the photo without a beer in hand!), Tommy D'Ettorre and Rick
Bair. All the rest of the people are our crew, volunteers, all.

BTW: *Real* motorcycles have number plates, clip-ons and ground-down
nubbins for footpegs!