I'm an avid gardener, and I have hundreds of trees, shrubs and
perennials. But my Snowfountain Cherry tree is number one.
Unfortunately, there's no real perfect shooting angle. It's in front
of the house, so I can either shoot it with the bare trees across the
street in the background or with the house in the background. This
year I chose the former. So this is more about the tree than the
photo. But It's a tree worth seeing. It produces literally thousands
of blooms that extend nearly to the ground. (They would extend all
the way to the ground save for the fact that the rabbits eat the
branches:-). I've also included a tight shot of a bloom cluster. The
tree was shot with the DA* 16-50 and flash fill, the branch ( a
better shot)  with the DA* 50-135. Love the bokeh that lens delivers.
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7202288&size=lg
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7202289&size=lg

Paul