I decided to buy some more memory, and with the files sizes of the K20, I went
with 8gb cards. I
also went kinda cheap and bought some Patriot class 6 cards.
I decided to run a speed test to see how they compared to the Ultra II and
Extreme III cards
that I have been buying.
So, with the AF turned off, and the shutter speed set to 1/160 second, I fired
continuous bursts
until the buffer filled, and then timed how long it took for the write
indicator to go out.

With the Patriot 8gb class 6 card, the buffer filled at 15 exposures, and took
a full minute to
write.
With the Ultra II, the buffer also filled at 15 exposures, but took about 35
seconds to empty,
and with the Exreme III, the buffer filled at 17 exposures, and took about 17
seconds to empty.

Thats all for now.

William Robb