I doubt that anyone, under any circumstances, could discern a
difference in noise levels between ISO 100 and 200. With the K20D,
it's difficult to see a difference between 100 and 400. Even at 800,
visible noise is undetectable at normal magnification. For the most
part, I would think the best choice for a tripod shot with the K20D
would be ISO 200 with extended dynamic range turned one. The EDR
function eliminates ISO 100 as a choice but uses that sensitivity to
capture more highlights.
Paul