Hi Everyone:

I kind of like this, and I kind of dislike this shot.  I would be very
grateful for your thoughts either way so that I can let this shot go and
move on.  Has this ever happened to any of you guys?  You get so stuck in
your inability to make a decision about a shot that it becomes hard to work
on other photos?

K10D, DA 16-45mm, 45mm @f4, ISO 200.  Sepia filter in Lightroom.

Ugh!  Only 6 days left on my Lightroom free trial.  I'll be buying it.  The
program is terrific.  Thanks for all the early help offered by the list.
And I strongly recommend it to anyone who's thinking about purchasing!

By the by, I bought the DA 16-45mm!  Overall, I'm pleased, so thanks for the
recommendations from all you good folks.

Small:  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7218342

Large:  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7218342&size=lg

Big Cheers,
Christine