> I just shot my first wedding too, and I had the same experience with
> the coordinator...she didn't leave me with any time to take posed
> shots of the couple after the ceremony. TO make matters worse, her
> mood lighting for dancing created a horrible backlight!

Allison... you want to talk about lighting?! Here's how dark it was during
the reception... I dropped my knife on the floor while eating and could
not find it! I had to *feel around* on the floor before I eventually found
it. I could only laugh. Thank God for a good flash.

> Your shots are great, and after you sort and pick out your favorites,
> I am certain the bride and groom will be really pleased with your
> work.

I hope so. Here's the full lot:          http://tinyurl.com/6k7wfw

I'm still working on the smugmug site (14 day trail) but its at least
functional now. Thanks for your kind words, by the way, and congrats on
your first wedding as well!

Jerome