Hi Everyone:  I do really enjoy finding images in the natural lines of
nature.  I found this in the wood of a very large outdoor sculpture piece
located in a nearby park.  I could look at this all day.  When I get a
printer, I think this just might be the 1st photo I print up.  Don't hold
back on any rendering recommendations if you think it needs improvement.  I
really care about this shot, and would like it to look its best if possible.
Hopefully, you see a lady like I do.

K10D, DA* 50-135mm, ISO 100, 135mm, 1/10 sec @ f13, tripod mounted

small

large