Of these I like

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2361/2264457467_3715e407a7_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2070/1873614000_eb7bcffdb4_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2391/2105976158_f5943358b8_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1207/1156628029_59615df340_o.jpg

I don't know that a rectilinear ultrawide is that much less
challenging to use compared to an FE, but it is appropriate to a
greater range of what I shoot, it seems. In fisheye lenses, I have
both the DA10-17 that I use on the K10D and the Pentax Fish-Eye-
Takumar that I use on the panny and oly bodies, in rectilinears I
have the DA14 for the K10D and ZD 11-22 for the  panny and oly.
Overall I get good results with both but I find FE work becomes
somewhat gimmicky looking a little faster than rectilinear work.

Shooting interiors at Alcatraz with the DA14 primarily last year, I
started wishing for either a DA12-24 (or the outstanding Olympus ZD
7-14) as many of the spaces were too tight even for a 90 degree
diagonal FoV. The more square format of the Panny and Oly bodies
seems to serve me better for an ultrawide perspective, however.

Godfrey