Hi all

Thanks for the comments on this.  Replying to a few specific
comments.....

Dave:
> It also sounds like a really neat place to have a lookie loo.

You could spend hours there and not explore half of it!  It covers 2-3
acres.

Charles:
> Nice super-saturated colors there!

Hand on my heart - I didn't touch the saturation slider with this one!

Bob
> You guys are bating me...  Bob S.

Um.  What am I missing here??

Jack:
> Beautifully seen and rendered, Brian. Vivid colors work for me..in this
> case!
> (would even like to see a little more on the left)

I don't have a wide enough lens :-)>

Derby:
> Scott, can we have a theme for next year called Hard Light? I think
> Australians would have a leg up on it. And Brian especially.

Yes, I'll be in that!!.  One of the problems with this site is that they
don't open their gates until 10am.  The sun's quite high at that time
even in mid winter.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters