Digital requires discipline. Just apply the same level of thought and
planning that you would when shooting film. Sometimes I pretend I'm
shooting with the 6x7 and have only ten exposures to work with. It's
all a matter of mindset. If you achieve that mental discipline,
digital will prove to be a huge advantage. The instant feedback is
invaluable. Digital has certainly improved my photography in terms of
consistency and the number of keepers per day of shooting.
Paul