On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  That's a great one, Frank. Composition is perfect and the contrast
>  between the punks and the advertisement behind them is wonderful. (If
>  anyone complains about cutting off the backpack of the guy on the right,
>  slap 'em.)

Thanks, Mark.  I actually had the whole backback in the frame but
cropped it out as it balanced things a bit better.  When I saw them
sit down under that sign, I couldn't believe it!  It was like a dream
come true, but I knew I only had about one shot at it.  I think I got
it okay, especially given the kids blank expression.

>  Here's one of mine you might like (I posted it last week but I think you
>  missed it):
>  http://www.robertstech.com/pages/fotoblog/7d801618.htm

I didn't see it on the list, but I did see it on your PESO blog.
Great shot, not just because of the subject matter, but the
composition (including that lovely OOF stuff) and rendering are
incredible!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson