It seems to be the picture of the Pentax K1, (which may or may not have
been a Photoshop alteration of the MZ-D), posted on another Camera
speculation site modified still further.  I translated the text with
google for what it's worth here it is.

> Map spread on the Internet is the Patriot Aigo first digital
> single-lens reflex camera DSLR work style plans (obviously
> non-official, readers have responded to images of), we all know that
> the Patriot has been creating digital cameras to inexpensive as a
> criterion, If they successfully launched DSLR, it will become China's
> first DSLR camera.
>
> According to hearsay: The CCD camera will not be lower than the same
> period of the DSLR, and the fuselage will be used as reasons for the
> cost of plastic; fuselage interface, known as Patriot will be used
> jointly developed with Carl Zeiss AG to the I will be compatible with
> the Leica M-mouth, while Carl Zeiss will also develop a series of new
> DSLR single-lens reflex camera.
>
> Of course now all outstanding conclusion, as the latest news is that
> the current Patriot insufficient funds, creating single-lens reflex is
> not a simple matter, we mention it, and so on. The other hand, our
> friend the other side of the national character can be really strong,
> regardless of all on the strength of large, network DSLR scored the
> hills. Will be 10, because the national character of the momentum,
> China's consumers to buy the DSLR loved it
That certainly clarifies things.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle