On May 14, 2008, at 12:23 PM, Mat Maessen wrote:

> On 5/9/08, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  You'd love visiting the Sammy Miller Museum in New Milton, UK.
>>    http://museum.sammymiller.co.uk/
>
> I shot several rolls of film in the Sammy Miller museum. It's an
> amazing place.
>
> But VERY cramped, just like pretty much every other motorcycle
> museum. :-)

Yes ... Just like the National Motorcycle Museum up in Birmingham.

Ages and ages ago when I visited the Sammy Miller Museum, I asked if
they would be willing to pull a few bikes out for a photo shoot. They
were very agreeable to setting this activity up. Unfortunately the
opportunity (they need some time, and I need some time to be ready)
never managed to happen, but someday ...

Godfrey