David, I love the placement of the flower in focus in this picture.  I
don't know why - my eyes wandered, lit on the flower, and fell in
love.  This would be a fun picture to play with with a focal B&W, or
perhaps just desaturate the rest of the pic?  I don't know.  It just
looks like it would be fun to play around with.  Anyways, I love it.

rg2