http://roman.blakout.net/?blog=20080516134346
^^^ I'd lusted after this lense for over a year but something else
always came in. Now, knowing K20D CMOS sensor reads diagonal light of FA
lenses I'd decided to buy this 1.4 fast prime and here goes few samples,
probably just emphasizing on its beautiful bokeh. FA 50mm is kinda soft
full open, with few pixel wide soft cast but it's gone by f/2.0 and
lense is sharpest at f/5.6 - 8.0. Light is very well controlled and
level of aberrations is insignificant. Now I found my new favorite
lense. Shame it took ages to finally find it. Perhaps expectancy of FF
pentax body in December 2008 / January 2009 had contributed a bit to my
decision to purchase full frame lense here.

Your comments are welcome, as always.

Roman.