Sorry, Cory.  I guess I'm not as squeamish about injury as I once was, and
you have to admit it was a very clean wound.  You have to admire the
victim/photographer who had the presence of mind to photograph his own
injured leg, to avoid criticism from his editor for missing a good news
picture.

Regards,
Anthony Farr