Hi all,

I am currently working on a fun project: a friend of mine is studying for
interior designer. Her current assignment is 'Photo styling' where, among
other things, she has to style six photo's (four product shots, two
supporting shots) and have them taken by an unpaid photographer.

For some reason, 'unpaid photographer' made her think of me.

At http:\\www.jenny.dds.nl/lucas/orange/peel/index.html are our first
results. (Six of) These shots should be useable for use in a trade show
booth and in magazines.

As this is rather new for both of us, all feedback is very welcome. If the
weather permits, we will do a second shooting session next week.

Oh: technical details: All shots taken with a K10D and an F50/1,7. One of
the shots is a HDRI composite, made of three base images.

Thanks in advance,
--
Ciao, Lucas