David J Brooks wrote:
> I';m still a bit miffed at having to miss this years gala, and have tossed
> this idea around with the treasury department.
>
> Once school is out for July and August, the only work i'll have is
> my horse shows, weekends, but i do have 2 maybe 3 free weekends to do
> some travel.
>
> I suppose i could also do it during the week, now that i think about it.
>
> I know what the are is like this time of year, lots of weather
> changes, lots of mist in the hills, etc,
> but whats it like in that neck of the woods in summer.
>
> Would one still get the "ahhh" factor.?? How busy would the parkway
> be. I'll assume very.

I went to the Camera Clinic 3 years ago and it was very nice on the
mountain.  The very little of the Parkway I drove didn't have much
traffic.  Going home Sunday afternoon was a different story.  The
freeway was packed all the way back to Pennsylvania.  400 miles of
bumper to bumper is frustrating.

I think Tom Reese and Nico usually go to the clinic.  And Cesar was
there, IIRC.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/