Thanks for all those precious advices. I will see wha I can come up with.

I already took a couple pictures with my 100/3.5 macro and macro
rings, flash. This was only possible because the little baby prawn was
kind enough to put itself on the front glass of the aquarium, so it
was more or less in focus.

Even in this situation (which was backlit with light of the aquarium),
I had to use Iso1600 and the hting is still soooo small on the
picture.
Result is quite bad. In fact it is nice to see I managed to do this,
but on a photographic POV, it is bad.

More later :)

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille