LETTERATI - a book by a scrabble-playing writer named Paul McCarthy  -
is now out and about in
stores and on the web...

Unless you are interested in the subject matter, you won't want to get
this book for my photos - but there
are 35 of them I took and one picture OF me in it....

Some of you will guess immediately what the subject matter is...
I got paid for the photos - some of them I had to dig deep in my files
to unearth, and a number of them are not really up
to par at all, but you might find some interesting...

I have them now in a public gallery on my smugmug site...

I didnt even read the book until this past week when I got my copy....
and, alas, saw that the copyright page
said all photos _courtesy of _  Ann Sanfedele instead of © Ann
Sanfedele....

I jumped up and down and screamed (no not really) and they apologized
and are going to fix it, they say, on their
(the publisher's) web page and in the book in the second printing ( if
there IS a second printing )

The book is a good read, but probably not a page turner for someone who
isn't either into certain word games or
well, certain kind of legal stuff.

here is the link to the shots in the book:

http://tinyurl.com/5vx3l8

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/3999592_B5WUZ

I still wish I had been at GFM this weekend ---
eager to see more and more shots

ann