There's also SlideShowPro Director. A very nice content manager for
slideshowpro. It generates jpg resized on demand, for instance resized
to the specific full size resolution of the current viewing client.
They also have a lightroom export plugin to Director. You could try
the full screen slideshow on my site http://www.repiuk.nl