----- Original Message -----
From: "Geoff Moes"
Subject: Re: Which 100 mm Macro ?

> I'm glad to here that. I have been contemplating buying the A
100
> 2.8, if I am ever lucky enough to find it. What should I
expect to pay
> for one in good condition?

In my not so humble opinion, the A 100 f/2.8 Macro is the best
lens Pentax has ever made. It is truly superb.
I had the pleasure of enabling a list member into one last year
for a very good price, but they are rare enough, and valued
highly enough that they are normally fairly expensive. I thin
you can pretty much expect to pay whatever the market will bear
for one, and consider yourself lucky to find one.
William Robb