First off, it's not a good idea performance-wise. There isn't a
PowerPC emulator with anything approaching decent performance, even on
a fast PC you're going to be looking at performance similar to a
PPC604e at best. You might be able to get a usable OS9 boot, but OS X
is gonna suck massively on any PPC emulator.

Secondly, you can't get a legal version of OS X for that use. The
license agreement specifically restricts you to using it on Apple
system. If I was looking to do a light use OS X box on the
ultra-cheap, I'd look for an old B&W G3, stuff it full of PC100 SDRAM
and run it headless via VNC with OS X 10.3.9 (which in fact I do).

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca