On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:57:23 -0600, William Robb wrote:

>My Katz Eye arrived today.
>I dropped it on the floor while installing it and damaged it slightly.
>Damn.

Oogh, too bad ...

I know that on changing focussing screen over the years, 9 out of
ten times the screen would jump out of the frame it is supposed to
lay on, when lowering that from the prism.

The first time that happened to me I got some damage too.

>It's still a nice screen, but I do wish I wasn't so clumsy sometimes.
>
>My initial impression is that my K20 does AF more accurately than I can now
>focus by eye.
>Damn.

I found it to be about equal with the DA lenses (like the 16-50).

However, focussing with a manual lens (A* 200 :-)
is SOO much better now!

>I do wish I wasn't getting so old sometimes.

Me too, I keep loosing my reading glasses :-)

Regards, JvW