On Jun 5, 2008, at 10:56, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Frank,
> How many takes did HCB get at the guy jumping over the puddle?!!
> Good luck is really the intersection of skill, preparation, and
> opportunity.
> Good choice of the critical moment.
> Regards,  Bob S.

I am reminded of a quote I read which was attributed to some golfer.
Upon being told that he was lucky, his response was something like
"The more I practice, the luckier I get"

Tried to google it now to get a proper attribution, but it seems there
is no consensus on who originally said it.  "Gary Player" and "Arnold
Palmer" are in the top running.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

I am riding in the MS-TRAM this summer.  Please consider sponsoring me!
http://charles.robinsontwins.org/mstram.htm