Patrice & Karine LACOUTURE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So... why not just letting people shoot anything when they
want? What does
> the synchronicity PUG have that the regular PUGs (without
theme) don't have?
> It helps photographers seek for photographic subjects where
they usually
> don't see them... In their street, at work, at home...
>
> As a result, the images may sometimes not have the best
aestetics and
> photographic quality in the Synchronicity PUG, but taken as a
whole, they
> give a glimpse of people's lives around the world...
>
> For what it's worth, I like it!

I agree with you, Patrice.

Maybe the pictures we see in the Synchronicity gallery are not
the best we can achieve or have a look at in the PUG, but I
really like the "community" (in the meaning I've been taught of
"Gemeinschaft") sense that the Synch gallery can give us. It's a
nice feeling, when I'm out there taking pictures, knowing that
you guys and gals are doing the same, maybe in the very same
moment.

Gianfranco
http://shopping.yahoo.com