Matjaz Osojnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi gang,
> my top three PUG picks this month are as follows:

(...)

> "The Party is Over" by Gianfranco Irlanda. Great photo. Yes,
as Cotty
> wrote, the hands tell the story perfectly, especially the
relation among
> woman's hands, caught in the moment of telling the story, and
man's
> calm, "listening" hands. Less is more comes to mind.

Ciao Matjaz,

Thanks for the kind comments!
If I knew I was going to receive so many positive comments I
would have prepared a couple of appropriate replies... :-)
You know, after submitting this shot I thought a nice
alternative title for it: "Talking Hands"...

Thanks again,

Gianfranco
http://shopping.yahoo.com