You'll get usable images and grain the size of soccer balls.

Bill Robb says pushing doesn't work. Others whom I respect as much as I
respect Bill says that pushing does work. The best recommendation I've
seen is: Fuji NHGII 800, shot at 2000 and processed with a 2-stop push.
This is supposed to control grain best. Supra 800 is also good, but
sometimes gives an orange cast indoors.

I've unsubscribed, and mail-archive is on holiday again. So I won't get
the flames for a few days.

Joe