I'm fed up with that aspect of ebay, my strategy is just think about
what is the maximum I'm willing to pay for something, and bid that in
the last 5 seconds. Lot of these guys just don't know how much they
want to pay and keep increasing their bids by small amounts in the
last minutes.

BTW, Congrats on the enablement

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/