In a message dated 6/6/2008 7:36:04 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This tripod discussion has been  very interesting, but
the question arises:

How often are people  =using= their tripods these days?

I have found that since getting the  K10D with its
anti-shake, I rarely use one; and it's really nice to
leave  that 3-5 lbs (1.5-2.5 kg, if you prefer) of gear
and the set-up fuss  behind.

Rick

Extremely rarely. But I am not doing  macro flower shots or anything.

I find I use it mainly now to take  pictures of my junk to sell on ebay (i.e.
"product shots") heh.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.