Hi Adam,

The tempting features of the K200D are the shake reduction, weather
sealing, and the fact that it takes AA batteries.  I have an Optio
with a proprietary charger.  Can't say as I always know where the
charger is when I need it.

I knew about the viewfinder issue with the K200D, didn't know about
the buffer (don't know how it would affect the kind of photos I take),
and do have a 360 flash so P-TTL only might not be a problem.  Again,
not sure of the outcome.

Biggest draw back is I like the compact physical size of the DS.  Any
"upgrade" would include a size/weight upgrade as well, I'm afraid.
Would anyone who has made this switch care to comment?

Pat