2008/6/10  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> In a message dated 5/29/2008 3:56:24 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at  10:23 AM, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2357/2530269037_026197a427_o.jpg>
>>
>>  K10D, FA 31mm f1.8, 1/60 @ f16, ISO 100, Lightroomed ;-)
>
> =================
> I really like that A LOT, Dave. Very, very  nice. Almost abstracted, good
> lines, good spacing, well done.

Thanks Marnie.

The processing on this one was a result of me going nuts with
Lightroom. I might post the unprocessed version just for chuckles. :-)

Also, thanks to everyone else who commented. Most suggested that I
should have positioned myself more to my right. In general I agree.
However, if I'd tried that, I would have found myself sliding down the
muddy embankment I'd just managed to scramble up :-)

I took a very similar shot locally a couple of weeks ago, & the
collective PDML voice in my head kept screaming "to the right, move to
the bloody right". So I did.

Damn pushy voices :-D

Cheers,

Dave