Yes, I have it on video - it's very enjoyable. Whenever I'm abroad (in
fact, even here in England) I like to track down Burton locations.
Perhaps the most atmospheric that I've been to are Harar, where he
spent 10 days in fear of his life, and Zanzibar from where he & Speke
launched their journey to the Great Lakes. Neither place seems to have
changed much. His tomb here in London is also very atmospheric.

Bob

Sir

http://www.channel4.com/video/brandless-catchup.jsp?vodBrand=the-victo