On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:33 AM, AlunFoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for leaving the photographer out of the equation... LOL.
>
> I've forgotten the name of the photographer credited with the quote
> "You have to push the button"... :-)

Sorry Jostein.  Really.

I meant that you took the photo, but the lens allowed you to catch
what you wanted.  I have to admit, it didn't exactly come out that
way. <red face>

I believe you likely did have something to do with the photo!  ;-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson