Cotty, Dave B., Derby, Boris, Jack, Paul, Godfrey, Bruce, and Christine,

Thanks for having a look and taking time to comment on this shot.
It was indeed magic light from that hour at sunset.
We had just left the restaurant after dinner and a little rain,
and this shot was right there with the rainbow and all.
I imposed on our friends to spend a few minutes on the beach.
Lynn alerted me that the gulls were about to fly thru the scene.

Regards,  Bob S.