On Jun 13, 2008, at 15:16, frank theriault wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have no idea where these pictures have come from, but they are
>> amazing - some of London's nastiest gangsters from the last 40+ years
>> http://freakymartin.com/2007/12/14/gangsters-from-london-east-
>> end-36-p
>> hotos/
>>

> Incredible photos!

Eeep!  I agree - cool stuff.  And mostly (but not entirely!) safe for
work.   Got a surprise there which could have gotten me in trouble if
the wrong person had peeked over my shoulder ... :-(

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

I am riding in the MS-TRAM this summer.  Please consider sponsoring me!
http://charles.robinsontwins.org/mstram.htm