Not much to add.

- All three applications use the same RAW conversion engine that
Apple supplies as a system framework.
- Aperture is only available on Mac OS X.

The editing UI in Preview is limited but facile enough for a quick
correction of a RAW file and can output TIFF, JPEG, PNG and other RGB
file formats.

Godfrey