I have (sadly) discovered that my 16-50 is a bit "wobbly" at the base
just ahead of the mount.  This was pointed out to me at my local
camera shop when we were looking at something else - and when he
pulled out a new 16-50 from the box... it did NOT have the same wobble.

So (sadly) I have to send this in.  But there are a few things I want
to make sure I do right.

First off - I never sent in the warranty registration card.  I've
never sent one of those in in my LIFE.  Is this going to screw me?

Second - as an on-line purchase, what is considered adequate "proof of
purchase"?  The credit card receipt?  The "thank you for your order"
email?

I know they seem like routine questions, but I also figured that on
this huge list, someone has probably had to jump through all of these
hoops before and I could use a little comforting guidance.

Sad.  Very sad.  :-(

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

I am riding in the MS-TRAM this summer.  Please consider sponsoring me!
http://charles.robinsontwins.org/mstram.htm