There is ISO 100 and 6400 there. Don't forget that you select ISO range
with two wheels; lower - with wheel on the cameras back and high ISO
with wheel on cams front (or other way around). I too was confused with
this after I chosen expanded ISO and EDR. At first was trying to find
the settings in menu -> custom settings but then realised it's under
[Fn] now. What I'm really pleased of is that ISO 100-1000 is my default
settings and noise is very well controlled.

SR is slightly beyond my understanding. In exif it shows SR focal
length: 188 for focal=200; looks as if it has several programmed SR
steps and it only uses approximated (hardcoded) values although it works
really well, so no complaints about this.

I've one very disturbing thing about K20D - X-sync terminal (socket) is
very lose and I always lose x-sync cable while rotating the camera.
Almost every time I turn it right (portrait), x-sync plug slips out of
the socket... I wonder if I can use hotshoe adapter I have instead of
x-sync socket.

My best wishes to you,

Roman.

--
K20D, DA10-17mm, DA16-45mm, FA50mm_f1.4, DA50-200mm, Dörr DStudio
strobes roman.blakout.net <http://roman.blakout.net>