I have tried my 360FGZ on my superA. It always defaults to P-TTL despite the
camera not supporting P-TTL.
The flash will however use Analog TTL with the superA despite the lcd showing
P-TTL.
The SuperA doesn't have the "digital" contact.
Looks like you will either have to send it back or press the mode button once
every time the flash is turned on.
Sorry I cannot be of any more help.

James